This individual will prepare deliverables ensuring compliance with all company, client, and industry standards for commercial, governmental, and institutional projects.
The ideal candidate will be a licensed professional engineer, or an engineering intern working towards licensure, with 3-10 years of work experience related to site development or municipal engineering such as sewers, waterlines, or roadway projects. This individual shall be fluent in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, and Hydraflow or similar hydraulic software. This position requires someone who is detail oriented, a problem solver, works well in a team environment, and has great communication skills.
Specific job responsibilities are as follows:
- Performs due diligence investigations including but not limited to planning & zoning analysis, utility research, environmental & geotechnical reviews, and conceptual construction cost analysis.
- Develops conceptual layouts and technical solutions to comply with the project program.
- Prepares construction documents including layout, grading, utilities, storm water management (both quantity & quality control), and applicable details.
- Makes presentations to clients, planning commission, or local permitting authority, as needed
- Provides construction administration assistance, such as shop drawing review, responding to requests for information, construction observation, and attends job site coordination meetings, as necessary.