390,000 sq. ft.
May 2016 (est.)
LEED Silver Goal
COTA McKinley Avenue Facility Renovations and Addition
Subsequent to Richard L. Bowen + Associates, Inc's assessment of the McKinley Avenue Facility, COTA hired RLB+A to implement renovations and additions. We have successfully converted their diesel fueling stations into the largest CNG facility in Ohio, and are currently updating and enhancing the site’s administrative facilities.
- Expansion/renovation to all of the existing employee and visitor parking lots
- Construction of a new Transportation addition at the east end of the garage
- Addition of drivers' areas, including a dayroom, offices, exercise areas and training facilities
- Renovation of the second floor Administration areas, including a new IT Server Room
- Addition of a new 3-lane bus wash facility
- Expansion of the existing lobby into a new, larger space that will be more functional and more approachable to the public
- New site landscaping
- Upgrades to make the entire facility ADA compliant
The sustainability goal for the project is LEED Silver designation.